Thank you for showing your interest in participating in National FunFlight Day on Sunday 28 October 2018.
You can register yourself as a FunFlight Captain here. Please note that you must register as a pilot each year so that
we have the most up to date information and to ensure you meet the pilot minimums for FunFlight.
The minimum requirements to become a FunFlight Captain:
• The pilot in command must hold at least a private pilot licence and hold a current and valid medical certificate.
• 250 hours minimum pilot in command time.
• 50 hours minimum pilot in command time on make and model of aircraft to be flown.
The pilot must;
• Hold endorsements for the aircraft being flown and be current in accordance with CASA regulations.
• Have 3 X take off and landings in past 90 days OR sign off by a qualified flying instructor or CASA authorised testing
officer that the pilot has had a check flight in the past 30 days.
Note: All the above experience includes flight experience in recreational aircraft or experimental aircraft.
After registering, your application will be reviewed and you will be sent an email confirmation to fly as FunFlight Captain.
Pilot registrations will strictly close on Monday 30 July at 5:00pm.